Parts, Parts, Parts

The Hornet emblems I won on eBay arrived in the mail yesterday in a small envelope with just a little foam for protection. I paid 6$ for shipping and there was no insurance available. The postage said 1.19$ on the envelope. Luckily they were not damaged. They are as advertized NOS. I only wanted the round Bee emblem for the hood. I have no idea what the other Hornet emblem goes on. Not on a 74-77. It is chrome with a black edge, it is 6" long with 1/2" letters and has 3 mounting pins. Oh and it is a metal emblem. I also complained to Ron Francis in an E-Mail about the quality of the finish on the billet knobs I bought and about the time it took to refinish them. He called me on the phone last night but I was asleep and told my wife he was going to give me my money back and would call me back today. That would sure make up for the 3 1/2 hours I spent polishing out the nicks and machineing marks.
"Doc"