Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My New Billit Dash & Steering Column Knobs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My New Billit Dash & Steering Column Knobs

Doc,
 I just picked up a set of aluminum rims from the scrap metal yard. What is the best way for me to go about renewing them? Keep in mind I am suffering from an Italian dissease Fundsarelow. LOL
 Thanks,
 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
After opening the package from Ron Francis and checking the billit knobs I find them to be nicely made but there is light scratches and machine marks on all of them. I probably could return them but who's to say I wouldn't get new ones with the same problem. Time to get out the crocus cloth and the can of Mothers aluminum polish and do it the right way myself.
"Doc"