Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin parts and scooby doo

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin parts and scooby doo

I don' know about fishing this afternoon as they are calling for thunder
storms later in the day.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Thanks Rick. I am going to drive the ru today to make sure it is all set then if it isn't raining I will take my nephew for his first fishing trip.
Davis