From: lumina333
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 1:37 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Suspension Pains

Yes, taking the suspension and steering components apart is a B**ch!
It all started by my wanting to change out the 6 cylinder crossmember
with the 8 cylinder one. Getting the lower control arms out of it was
a pain. (New bushings were purchased after this event). Now I am
trying to seperate the lower ball joints & it is a pain. Any hints
out there? I don't have a puller; been trying to use a pickle fork
and hammer to get it apart. I had to take the steering arm off to
even get to the cotter pin. And I can see I need new boots on
everything. I feel like I'm swimming the backstroke against the
current! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK! -Lu-