Re: Gremlin Run Times

I hear ya, Bart! I'm hoping mine (a street sleeper using pump gas)
will run 13 - 14. Just something zippy for around town, occasional
flogging. I just have to get the engine together, find a rearend, put
a posi in it, rebuild the trans., and finish the front end. I'm
getting used to black streaked shirts and GoJo. :*) -Lu-