Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: worst cars continued

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/16 Fri PM 04:29:36 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: worst cars continued

Its streetable its tagged and insured and he runs 110-115 Sunoco its right up the road from him'the Sunoco station,they sell the good stuff for 3.95 a gal.these mags that tout some dudes 9 sec car as streetable all day long its usually either on the spray'BIG TIME'or running some blower.When my gremlins done i will be streetable running 'hopefully' high 11's low 12's
Bart
Good Lord! What is Todd running for fuel? This can't be a
streetable...