Inspection Day Today

After reading Eddie's horror story a while back when I drove the yellow Hornet yesterday I saw it's inspection was due by the end of the month so today after I see the Dr for my B-12 shot I will cruise by by friends place and get it done and then take him to lunch. Hey Eddie when I called him last night he said he had a similar problem with a sticking lifter on his 78 AMX last saturday but in 10 min. it went away. Love that N.Y. State ispection. 25 years and older no polution and only 10$ versus 45 for a newer car.
"Doc"