Re: worst cars continued

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> This one was funny to read, pay special attention to engines, doors and
> years. Don't read too much into all this it is fun, Doc put the shotgun
> away, I'm sure the one who dissed Hornet was probably just drunk. I would
> love to find a 4 door mentioned.
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/773102/posts
>
> Actually I'll buy all the four door Gremlins anyone has....
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> home of ugly cars that kick ass

STING ME AGAIN!!!!! Make it a Sportabout this time!!!!! Shotgun Hell, i'd give the SOB the CHROME HORN with a car that has a metal bumper and crush that useless plastic aluminum backed modern crap he probably is driveing. I had an old man back into the front of my yellow Hornet at the gas station with some modern jap crap. He barely tapped me and got a big dent in his bumper and it didn't hurt my car. Lucky for him.
"Doc"