About Yahoo!.com

Date sent: 15 Apr 2004 14:22:54 -0000
From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 333
Send reply to: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 12
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:59:36 -0000
From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
Subject: About Time Yahoo!!!!

Finally after 2 + weeks of all my groups showing up with black screens and
dark unreadable purple letters Yahoo fixed the problem so I can read the
posts at the group site instead of from an E-Mail. It's about time after
sending numerous E-Mails to them and not getting one reply. Anyone else
have this problem with Yahoo groups? "Doc"

Yahoo sucks - always have - always will .

There are good aspects - under title headings -
but the Maintainence / Customer Service /
IM are not on Par with even the likes of AOL .

Brien.