From: lumina333
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 1:52 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: JB Weld Anybody Use It?

Yes it is a wonder material. It does work. Get it. I have used it on
many many plastic items including door panels, dash pieces, etc.
Softer, rubbery plastics I don't know. It definately works on the
hard plastic stuff
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I have seen this stuff touted as a wonder material. Has anyone used
it?
> I saw soneone on the AMX files useing it in a plastic dashboard and
he
> said it worked just fine. I am still sticking to my Plastic Welding
> System epoxy for hard plastic. But I was wondeing if it would not
work
> on the softer plastic's. Right now I am useing some to cobble up a
choke
> cable bracket in aluminum and steel with plans on when I get a
completed
> bracket to duplicate it in steel. I am mainly useing the aluminum
for
> ease of fabrication and any modification's needed before I make the
> finished product out of 1/8"X 1" steel strap.
> "Doc"

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C42162.4BD1F8A0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Lu,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have two tubes in my car; the stuff works great!
Has many uses..some automotive related...some not.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Josh</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV
style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
<A title=lumina3@xxxx href="mailto:lumina3@xxxx";>lumina333</A>
</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A
title=BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, April 13, 2004 1:52
PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [BaadAssGremlins] Re: JB Weld
Anybody Use It?</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><TT>Yes it is a wonder material. It does work. Get it. I have
used it on <BR>many many plastic items including door panels, dash pieces,
etc. <BR>Softer, rubbery plastics I don't know. It definately works on the
<BR>hard plastic stuff<BR>--- In <A
href="mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>,
<A href="mailto:AMC74HORNET@w";>AMC74HORNET@w</A>... wrote:<BR>&gt; I have seen
this stuff touted as a wonder material. Has anyone used <BR>it?<BR>&gt; I saw
soneone on the AMX files useing it in a plastic dashboard and <BR>he<BR>&gt;
said it worked just fine. I am still sticking to my Plastic Welding<BR>&gt;
System epoxy for hard plastic. But I was wondeing if it would not
<BR>work<BR>&gt; on the softer plastic's. Right now I am useing some to cobble
up a <BR>choke<BR>&gt; cable bracket in aluminum and steel with plans on when
I get a <BR>completed<BR>&gt; bracket to duplicate it in steel. I am mainly
useing the aluminum <BR>for<BR>&gt; ease of fabrication and any modification's
needed before I make the<BR>&gt; finished product out of 1/8"X 1" steel
strap.<BR>&gt;
"Doc"<BR><BR></TT>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C42162.4BD1F8A0--