JB Weld Anybody Use It?

I have seen this stuff touted as a wonder material. Has anyone used it?
I saw soneone on the AMX files useing it in a plastic dashboard and he
said it worked just fine. I am still sticking to my Plastic Welding
System epoxy for hard plastic. But I was wondeing if it would not work
on the softer plastic's. Right now I am useing some to cobble up a choke
cable bracket in aluminum and steel with plans on when I get a completed
bracket to duplicate it in steel. I am mainly useing the aluminum for
ease of fabrication and any modification's needed before I make the
finished product out of 1/8"X 1" steel strap.
"Doc"