Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet emblems I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet emblems I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!

Thanks Terry. I spent the day running errands, on the top of my list I
picked up the money order for the emblems, took my wife to the dr's for
a check up and then took her out to lunch at our favorite local
restaurant. We got home just before the rain started.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Good going on both the emblem and the anniversary Doc.
Terry

--- End Message ---