Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Military service

I spent just about my whole time in the Navy working on the flight line
or flight deck in one capacity or another after I got out of ADJ school
in Memphis and was in 3 different squardons at the Norfolk Naval Air
Station for 3 1/2 years. I wish I could make a trip to the wall Dave but
that is not possible. I lost friends and classmates in that so called
police action.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Just curiuos, How many of us were/are in the military?  Me USMC from
1978-2000.  Amazingly, DOC, I was Ground Support Equipment, both
hydraulics and mechanics.  Before anyone answers, I want to thank
all of you for your service and don't forget the ride to the Wall
next month.  I'll be there on my retirement present to myself 1999
FLHRCI.

Semper Fi,
Dave Shaver

--- End Message ---