Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Greek Potatoes

Hey Doc

I forgot all about the Mexican Cornbread. Here's the recipe.

Cornbread Batter Recipe

1 cup of yellow cornmeal
1 Cup of all purpose flour
1/4 cup of oil
2 TBS sugar
1 TBS baking powder
1 cup of milk
1 egg beaten

Mix all ingredients together and set to the side.

Mexican Cornbread Ingredients

1 med. onion chopped
1 can of Mexicorn
1 LB of bulk sausage  like Jimmy Dean ,Bob Evans
10 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
10 oz of shredded Pepper Jack cheese

Brown sausage and drain. Take the corn meal batter and add the chopped onion and can of mexicorn..........mix well. Pour half the batter into a baking dish. Add a layer the pepper jack cheese, layer the sausage on the cheese then layer the cheddar cheese. Cover with remaining batter. Bake at 400 for about 30-35 mins. Center does not test done because of the cheese but should be thick not runny.

It is not difficult to make. Enjoy.