Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Auto Meter Gauges/Ron Francis Wireing Catalogs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Auto Meter Gauges/Ron Francis Wireing Catalogs

Doc,
Well I did a short stretch in the Air Force from September 1966 until January 1987, then I gave it up .
                                                    Hal

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
What branch of the service were you in Hal? I did 4 years in the Navy. I
left my brand new 65 440 Twin Stick  American home when I joined. In 67
when I was in the Med we stopped in Athens and I saw a 65 American 4
door taxi at the Acpopolus, it made me home sick. Then the Arab/Isreally
war started and the Greeks over through the king so I didn't have time
to be home sick anymore. I was to busy working on my plane on the flight
deck 12 hours a day for 30 days straight at time. Some times we were on
5 min. alert and slept in the plane.
"Doc"