Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 swap

In a message dated 4/11/2004 9:46:43 PM Central Daylight Time, xtremeharley@xxxx writes:
I'm new to this club and just got my first AMC Gremlin.  I saw the
car and fell in love with her. Shes got a straight 6 auto and was
wondering if someone could tell me about a v8 swap.  Is it real hard
to do or not. Thanks for any help at all.
Welcome aboard Marcus.

The difficuly of doing an engine swap will only be limited by your skills and pocket book.
For someone with good mechanical abilities, it's not all that hard, but you will be spending a few bucks to get everything needed. Plus, you willneed to consider the availability of AMC V8's in your area.

If it's something you really want to do, there are several of us here that can help walk you through it.

Rick
72 Gremlin
Southeast Texas