From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/10 Sat PM 10:02:21 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week

Sorry, What was I thinking? I just uploaded some Here is one quick. You can add it if you want
Davis

Waaaaay wicked pics Davis,hell too bad Super Stock & Drag magazine wasn't still around,you coulda been a photagrapher for em :) looks like you guys had a good time,see i knew there'd be a lull in your bad week ;)
Bart