Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Auto Meter Gauges/Ron Francis Wireing Catalogs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Auto Meter Gauges/Ron Francis Wireing Catalogs

Hey Hal my brother lives in Pheonix and he says 115 in the shade is not
bad because it is a dry heat. Dry/Humid it's still 115. I need a place
where it stays 70 dureing the day and with moderate humidity with maybe
45-50 degree nights. Yea I know I am dreaming.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Rick,
What do you mean"almost too hot"? They would raise blisters starting in May until Sept.
Hal

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
At the rate you're going, you and the wife will each have a Hornet to drive to different events. I had considered the same billet trinkets for the Gremlin, but down here in the Texas heat, the parts would get almost too hot to touck.

Keep plugging away dock.......a little bit here.....a little there, it will get finished.

Good luck on the hood emblem.

Rick

--0-1282889610-1081687947=:7871

<DIV>Rick,</DIV>
<DIV>What do you mean"almost too hot"? They would raise blisters starting in&nbsp;May until Sept.</DIV>
<DIV>Hal<BR><BR><B><I>Plumpy72@xxxx</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>At the rate you're going, you and the wife will each have a Hornet to drive to different events. I had considered the same&nbsp;billet&nbsp;trinkets for the Gremlin, but down here in the Texas heat, the parts would get almost too hot to touck. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keep plugging away dock.......a little bit here.....a little there, it will get finished.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good luck on the hood emblem.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
Yahoo! Tax Center - <a href="http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html";>File online by April 15th</a>

--0-1282889610-1081687947=:7871--

--- End Message ---