Thank's Lu, The Package Arrived Today

Thanks Lu. I owe you. The carb I will use to modify the manual choke kit
I have to install it and not lay up the car and then install the choke
kit. The carb I will probobly use as a core for a rebuilt carb. The big
thing is the bakealite spacer that you sent with the carb. That is a
hard to come by item if you need one. Thanks. The Hornet gas cap must be
for a pre-74 and will not work on either of my 74's. If someone needs
one I will give it to them or sell it and send you the cash. The Hornet
emblem I can use as it can either be used for the front fenders or the
panel below the hatch. The visors are going to get prepped and get a
cote of SEM and be installed next week. As soon as I pull the dash
hopefully by the end of the month now I will send you the clock and the
horn button I have for you. Thanks.
"Doc"