Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...O

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My!

From: twa1950@xxxx
Date: 2004/04/08 Thu PM 06:29:40 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My!

Everybody wants a 232. I have had a couple of people want to swap me my 232
for 304's and they would do all the work. I turned them down because I like the
232 so much. I also have a running but no papers on it 84 LaBaron that will
let you have for

yes my 232 became a plant holder thats how 'valuable'i thought mine was LOL
Bart