Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My!

The 232 was the optional engine as the 199 was the base engine. I don't
remember what year the 258 came out and the 199 was dropped. The 258 in
my new Hornet can churp the E-60's and is quite a quick and nimble car.
The Gremlin being lighter than the Hornet with a 232 should be also. You
could always add a 2 bbl carb and manifold and some ignition work to
liven up the 232 a little. I may do that to the new Hornet as I have a 2
bbl manifold.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Don't know what happen there but the LaBaron will go for $4000. Right. Nope
even me a big proponent of leaving the Gremlin's stock, I think the funny shape
of the body not what's under the hood is the thing about the car, would go
with a 258 if anything happen to my 232. Then again I think a 304 would make it
a bad machine. I just hope nothing happens to it. What I am trying to say if
you are happy with the trade then more power to you. I can't believe there is
much of a market for 232 AMC engines.
Terry

--part1_86.8fc41ad.2da72f07_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Don't know what happen there but the LaBaron will go for $4000. Right. Nope even me a big proponent of leaving the Gremlin's stock, I think the funny shape of the body not what's under the hood is the thing about the car, would go with a 258 if anything happen to my 232. Then again I think a 304 would make it a bad machine. I just hope nothing happens to it. What I am trying to say if you are happy with the trade then more power to you. I can't believe there is much of a market for 232 AMC engines.<BR>
Terry</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_86.8fc41ad.2da72f07_boundary--

--- End Message ---