73-77 Hornet Hood Emblem

Since I have been not able to find another Hornet Bee Hood emblem I have
decided to make my own. I had an offer of one with a cracked lense for
20$ plus shipping, I passed. The one I recently got from a member here
went on the new Hornet. I still need one for the yelow Hornet. The
original emblem off the yellow car is intact with a cracked clear
plastic lense. After close examination I have devised a plan on how to
diesect the bee from the clear lense and use the bee as a buck for a
mold to cast my own bee in resin. The hardest part is to cast the bee
and detail it. Makeing the backing to mount it on and a new lense is
simple. Then all I have to do is glue it into the original monting bezel
and glue it into the grill. I'll cast at least 6 bee's just for good
luck even though I only need one.
"Doc"