Re: A/C Bracket for Hal

Hal, Just reimburse my postage for mailing you the item. I think it
was around $7 - 9. Check the postage label. Hope it works for you.
The top bracket got bent when the junkyard guys pulled the motor, so
you will have to bend it back flat before you use it. I believe that
I included all the bolts you will need also. -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harold losey
<strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
> I recieved the mount for the a/c unit today. What do I owe you as I
don't recall( symptom of too much time spent with high school
students)? Thank you again.

Hal