Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 4:27 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Volunteers (was: The Albany N.Y. FreeSwap Meet & Show Is Rumored To Be No More)

Good deal on getting the old truck back Josh. Since you will have the
truck bring any parts you may want to sell. Like I said it's all free.
It's held in a parking lot of a Pizza/Restaurant place that is roped off
with plenty of room for cars and venders. They even have a waiter
roaming the parking lot takeing orders for food and drinks.
"Doc"