Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converter Question & more....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converter Question & more....

Lu,
 Yes my heads were ported, polished, bigger stainless valves, it was flowed, and milled to a 52cc chamber. Flow 265 on int. 2115 on exh. About 1600.00 worth of work.
 The were the heads on the AmcTeam gremlin.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Ideally, if I had the funds, I would go with a shift kit and a stall
converter. Maybe I should save my pennies now....
On another issue: Davis - did you have your heads ported?
-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark kreutter" <KNSREP@xxxx>
wrote:
> Wow what a loaded question. I can't wait to hear the response on
this. This is like the age old question "what came first the chicken
or the egg". Lu I went around and around with several local people on
this very question. I am curious to see what this group comes up
with. Good luck on the build. Mark

one