Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My!

Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My!

Thank you all for the info, opinions, and ideas. I looked through the
Jeg's Catalog last night and realize that the $200 price range is not
very realistic. There seems to be many different sizes and
applications for these items, so I better decide what I want to do
with this pony and save up some money to do it correctly.
By the way, I have decided to trade the 232 to the junkyard for a
pair of front springs out of the Matador that the 360 originally came
out of. The yard owner agreed to this trade. I'm happy with that. -Lu-