Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 401 flexplate

This flex plate was for a 727 I would think it is the same for a 904. You may want to check that out. The weights were the same. I was a little surprised as well.  Mark
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 401 flexplate

Hmm? they had the same part# and everything?  The general shape should be the same but I would think the weights would be differant from motor to motor.

Not disagreeing, Im the one who asked the question.  I just wanna make sure what i buy is correct.
knowwhatimean?

Mark <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
Someone was looking for a number for a 401 flexplate. I got a new
one when I had the 401 balanced. I thought it was 401 only. I took
the one off of my 360 to compare them they were exactly the same.
Thew number is NAPA 600-5057. I think it was about $50.00 maybe
$45.00. Hope this helps.  Mark