Check out the Orange Gremmie!

Hey gang! I just posted a couple of pictures (not in a folder) of an
orange & white Gremlin that was entered in the 2003 SE Regional AMC
show in Oct. 2003. I remembered the photos today and decided to share
it with our group. (I have other photos of the show if anyone is
interested). The vanity license plate was especially cute to me! At
the time, I wasn't interested in Gremlins, but this one was such a
nice car (and the only one at the show; there was 1 other Spirit
which was cool)that I had to take its picture. Anyway, Bart if you
want to leave it up for awhile then delete them, that will be good.
Don't put them in my folder. Enjoy! -Lu-