New Gremlin arrives...by mail. :D

 Just received a plastic Gremlin, about 5 inches
long, from an ebay purchase. Made by Arco Industries,
by Playwheels, it's a pretty detailed toy, with
separate bumpers, early body 70-73, and even has a
FULL size spare tire molded into the interior along
with 4 seats. No steering wheel or dash, though. Mine
is electric blue, there have been 3 of these on the
Big E lately, also a red one ( missed winning that one
). I had to buy two other cars with this one to get
it, but I will resell the Caddy and the Chevette
plastic cars. All in all, smaller than the Simms
plastic Gremlin, but nice details here and there. I
paid $14 for all 3 cars. One more AMC Gremlin toy
variation to add to my collection. I also recently won
an auction with a junkyard of plastic model kits,
including a Gremlin drag car and a Javelin, some
Fiats, and misc. Now I need to sell some stuff to
offset it, I had 3 auctions last week which ended, and
nothing sold. dang. Back to the "get-rid-of-on-Ebay"
box for more stuff. :) Thats all, later,

Jerry in Virginia