Re: Yanking the engine. What would you do?

Re: Yanking the engine. What would you do?

Hello.
Yes you can pull the engine without the tranny. I usually slide the
headers in as I drop the engine in the car. Usually you dont have
enuff room to install on the engine and then drop in the car. As
your putting the engine in the car just set em in and then they
should slide right up on em. Rod

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
wrote:
> Im pulling the 304 out next weekend and I wanna run some things
by
> you guys that have done it on gremlins before.
>
> Can I pull the engine without pulling the tranny as well? Id
rather
> leave it in the car. Also what was the deal with the headers?
They