Re: [BaadAssGremlins] set back

Wow Davis I have the same deal with my wife. I can take no money from the budget. I must buy and sell to make money. I find itmore rewarding doing it that way. Boy do I have stories to tell on how I have made it this far. Lots of luck with the repair
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] set back

Thanks Mark,
 I will probbably have the pan still. I know what it's like to have to save up the funds. The wife won't let me have any of my paycheck for the car. I have to get it from selling parts and doing side jobs.

 Davis

Mark <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
Davis sorry to hear of your set back. Hope the repairs go well. I
will most likely get the extended pan from you. I just need some
time to put the funds together. See ya  Mark