Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: One Step Foward & Two Steps Back

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: One Step Foward & Two Steps Back

At least they called you and hopefully everything is now straightened
out. I have never had a problem with anything being lost with FedEx or
UPS it's just that damn USP that in the last 6 months has lost 2 items
and damged another.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Speaking of getting behind, FedEx called me at 6:30 AM trying to get
directions to my house....in MOBILE, AL....not Montgomery, AL where I
live! The zip code was obviously erroneous. I think that package must
be my camshaft trying to make it here. I hope FedEx gets it here soon
as I am now worried about receiving it, and it was the LAST ONE that
JEG's had in stock! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I know but it is fustrating and is putting my schedule behind. I was
hoping to get all the dash parts in by mid month. Now I have an extra
weeks worth of work to do besides starting a week late so now I am 2
weeks behind.

--- End Message ---