RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Forum--What happened??

Didn't he do this same thing a year or two ago? It seems (if my crappy memory isn't wrong again) that this happened on the OLD site Fran had.

-----Original Message-----
From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx [mailto:AMC74HORNET@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 4:21 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Forum--What happened??

The owner of a model group I belong to out of the clear blue posted that
he is not able to be on line and has family problems. He is a good
friend and never mentioned any problem to me. We speak on the MSN
Messsenger 2-3 times a week before he goes to work at 4:30am. I think it
is just another on of those April Fools day things. Maybe tomorrow
everything will be back to normal.
"Doc"