Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New pics of Team Flipspeeds Halo Halo Hornet

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/04/01 Thu AM 07:37:07 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New pics of Team Flipspeeds Halo Halo
Hornet

Yes Fran is from Jersey Mount Laurel i think?and i think this weekend their gonna race it.
Bart
Strange story as my new Hornet came from a police impound yard too. The
owner  previous to the guy I bought my car from was locked up for DWI
and the car was impounded. The guy I bought it from who had it for 4
years got it at a police auction. Where are they going to race it? Are
they from N.J.?
"Doc"