Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: long awaited pics

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: long awaited pics

I didn't know K&N made a crankcase breather?
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Lu,
Thanks. You are correct. That is a K&N filter to let the crank case breathe.
Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Wow Davis that Gremlin is looking Great! What is that on top of the
oil fill tube? Looks like a filter.
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ok yesterday when I had hre out for some garage cleaning I took a
few pics. I still need to put the hood on and the grille but what do
you guys think?
> Davis

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT