Re: German Parts Man on ebay

Also, Jeep recently ran an incentive: $500 cash discount to military
who purchased a new Jeep. So the hook is still out there! Go AMC!!!!
(hey, if it weren't for the Jeepers, the rest of us AMCers would
really be hurting for parts for AMC engines).
Like I stated before, the German fellow that I dealt with on ebay was
very honest - look at his feedback: most of it is written in German
as well as English. He is spreading a wide net using ebay. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> I also wish to add that AMC gave deep discounts to our military men
and women in the forms of well, discounts on vehicles. Ever see a
military AMC brochure/color catalog? Inside had a breakaway page that
showed just why AMC was the best car for your money for those in the
service. Another incentive was that AMC commonly placed their
dealerships very close to US military bases overseas, including
Germany. Why? It is basically a shrewd marketing ploy by AMC, as they
knew that the servicemen and women would most likely 'buy American'.
And they were dead on. But this also was used in the US.