Re: German Parts

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/03/29 Mon AM 11:44:01 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: German Parts
>
> This German gentleman needs to direct his items towards other European AMCers i.e Swedan,Norway,Finland,England Norway and Finland for one seems to have a fairly large AMC base.
> Bart

I agree Bart. But if you can't get the part you need here and you can afford it he's got you by the shorty's. The thing that makes you leary is all of a sudden is he pops up on the AMX Files and no one has heard of him or has bought from him. With all the scams going around people are cautious. Especially when someone on the Files checks and see's he is selling Chinnese herbal medicine too.
"Doc"