Re: Im still alive.

Ron, get well big guy. Stay off the Rib Diet, leave that to me! Hope you are up and running again soon, maybe even go to some of this summers meets across this great land. That blood presure thing is really high! Not sure what you weigh, but can give you another example. My big brother Tommy, who turned 48 Wednesday (I turned 45 yesterday, Friday) well Tommy is 6' 7" and was 409 lbs. Big boy. He had a mild stroke a few years back and is on disability now and don't work. Doctor bluntly told him to lose weight, and now he is a svelte 360 lbs. Still has to work on the blood pressure, can't eat them good old huevos con papas y tocino breakfast tacos anymore. Not going to the Atkins diet either, just he has to watch what he eats, and he walks around the block down there once a day. Gotta take care of your health! So here is to you getting well soon!
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com