Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm Still Workin on it

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm Still Workin on it

It gets very exciting collecting the parts to get it all together.
  Wait till you really start putting it together.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Gettin ready to pull the 232 out of my 74 Gremlin. Removed the
driveshaft, unbolted everything I can think of to unbolt. Attached
the engine leveler and chains. Removed the hood (marking the hinges
before). Took the transmission crossmember off. Lifted the
transmission with a transmission lift. Took the exhaust pipeline off.
Cleaned the head bolts, oil pan bolts, timing chain cover. Bought a
full gasket set, oil pump rebuild kit, oil dipstick and dipstick
tube, true roller timing chain. Looking at camshafts, roller rockers,
intakes. Seems like I am collecting parts, but I can't wait to put it
all together. -Lu-