Matador with hours left

Not sure if I mentioned my big green frog Mataboat on ebay with only hours
left. Someone will end up with a nice little car needing well, a engine and
minor work. It was a running, driving, tagged vehicle in Jan 2004 until the
boy blew the engine, low on oil coming home from work late. But the poor kid
(I say kid he was probably about 22) was doing what I call a 'driving
restoration' on it, has new AC hoses, new alt, new brake system inclduign
the extremely desirable Kelsey Hayes single piston caliper setup people like
to use on their 65-71 AMCs), new starter; had new tires but I used them.
Factory buckets, floor shift, loaded with aC, PS, tilt, tint, PDB, rear
window roll down (Not all Matties had that) and is a super early build of
October 1973 for this new style body. Anyhows, if any of you have money, or
are friends with (insert nigerian here) please go bid on this car, someone
will have it on the road in a short weekend easily. Thansk should any of you
decide to bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2468544806&category=5357

Eddie Stakes'
planet Houston AMX