Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: thrown in jail.............

From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/24 Wed AM 05:42:21 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: thrown in jail.............

well i hate to say this but my brother is a sherrifs deputy at the local jail; here and you can get it from both sides,yes cops can be total a holes and yes Eddie clearly did NOT deserve to get thrown in the clink over some dumb ass inspection sticker and i'm sure Eddie isn't dancing to N.W.A's classic song'F#ck The Police'my brother tells me horror stories about some of the animals in the jail he works at i.e crap and piss being thrown on you and inmates threatening your life all the time,I'm sure Eddies pretty sore on how he was treated and rightly so and i'm sure he doesn't hate the police now either.oh and Doc i have no idea what became of that prick who t boned me,i do know hes most likely peddling his way to work since that was his '2nd'his fault wreck
Bart