Re: I'm Back

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/03/23 Tue AM 05:30:55 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm Back
>
> Yes Doc i'm still at Winter Garden Parkway so how many Javs does your son own again?
> Bart

My son has 2 humpster Javelins a 74 which has been a slow project car for 6 years that does not run and a 72 that is his daily driver that he has had for 1 1/2 years. He was thinking about selling or parting out the 74 but came to his sences and is going to keep it. I just gave him my fathers last new car he bought a loaded 84 Slowpar Reliant Wagon with 10,000 original miles on it that my mother has put only 3,000 miles on it in 18 years since my father passed and I have serviced twice a year in them 18 years. When I get the pic's developed i'll send them to you and you can post some and put some in my album for me. Thanks.
"Doc"