Re: I'm Back

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Take it easy with that Bronchitis, Doc - it can lead to Pneumonia if
> you don't give the medicine time to work. I am saddened to hear of
> your chronic emphysema; my Dad is suffering from it as well. He was a
> heavy smoker for 30+ years, had 2 heart attacks, surgeries, etc. He
> uses oxygen now and I fear he is going into COPD (Chronic Obstructive
> Pulmonary Disease). He tries to stay tough, but gets worn out doing
> little things like taking out the garbage or walking to the mailbox.
> It really slows him down. Have you been checked out for possible
> asbestosis? As an auto mechanic working with brakes when the industry
> used asbestos linings and parts may be linked (smoking increases your
> chances of acquiring it 10x). Good luck working INSIDE (and be
> careful if using glues containing toluene or benzene = NOT GOOD)! -Lu-
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> > Thanks for the kind words and prayres because they must have done
> some good for me. I was feelng a little better in the late afternoon
> and went to the Dr's to only find out I am still fighting bronkitus
> still. > "Doc"

Thanks, I am careful because with my condition pneumonia could be fatal. I have spent 300$ on antibiotics this month so far out of pocket and have to go pop for another different antibiotic perscription this morning. Thank god for the little plastic Master Card. But there went the money for my Autometer gauges for the under package tray gauge pod. The drug store is next to my bank so I will drop off the perscription and do my tuesday banking, go to lunch with my friend who got me the new Hornet, we made this lunch deal last week. Then on the way home i'll pick up the new meds and be in the house for a week or so. I think I will take the new Hornet out today for this, it was nice driveing it yesterday. I have not been tested for asbestosis. My VA. Dr. say's I drink to much wine, I told her what's going to kill me first the emphazima or the wine? cause I ain't giveing up the wine. That was the end of that conversation. And I don't drink and drive either. I am shooting for a mid april installation on the new dash so then I will send you the clock and the blue steering wheel center I have.
"Doc"