Re: I'm Back

Take it easy with that Bronchitis, Doc - it can lead to Pneumonia if
you don't give the medicine time to work. I am saddened to hear of
your chronic emphysema; my Dad is suffering from it as well. He was a
heavy smoker for 30+ years, had 2 heart attacks, surgeries, etc. He
uses oxygen now and I fear he is going into COPD (Chronic Obstructive
Pulmonary Disease). He tries to stay tough, but gets worn out doing
little things like taking out the garbage or walking to the mailbox.
It really slows him down. Have you been checked out for possible
asbestosis? As an auto mechanic working with brakes when the industry
used asbestos linings and parts may be linked (smoking increases your
chances of acquiring it 10x). Good luck working INSIDE (and be
careful if using glues containing toluene or benzene = NOT GOOD)! -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the kind words and prayres because they must have done
some good for me. I was feelng a little better in the late afternoon
and went to the Dr's to only find out I am still fighting bronkitus
still. > "Doc"