Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 4:23 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm Back

Thanks for the kind words and prayres because they must have done some good for me. I was feelng a little better in the late afternoon and went to the Dr's to only find out I am still fighting bronkitus still. This has been going on for almost 5 weeks now on and off. He gave me a shot and a new antibiotic perscription that I have to have filled this morning. The bronkitus is agavateing my emphazima. Yesterday afternoon was the first time I was out of the house in a week and it sure felt good to bad it was so cold.  I took the new Hornet to the Dr's. That made me feel better too driveing one of my AMC's. Now if only spring time would get here that would also be a plus in my recovery. It's been bitter cold the last 2-3 days here. So after picking up my new medication I will probably be stuck in the house for the next 10 days. I got my dash and a lot of small plastic parts to work on here inside.
"Doc"