Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Belated introduction

From: "amc_lives" <dshaver@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/22 Mon PM 03:01:23 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Belated introduction

Welcome aboard Dave feel free to post pics of your rides
Bart
Good Afternoon to all,
     They say the mind is the first thing to go and mine left a long
time ago.  My name is Dave Shaver.  I am a retired US Marine.  I
currently own a 71 Gremlin an 84 Eagle Sport Wagon and an 86 Eagle
Wagon.  I have been collecting parts for all three vehicles for the
past 2 years since I went out of work with a bad neck injury.  The
Gremmie and hopefully the 86 Eagle will see road time this year.  I
took the original manifold off the Gremmie and replaced it with a
2bbl setup from a 78 Concord.  I am looking for a late 60's to early
70's 2bbl carb for her.  I am the third owner.  She is special as
she came from the factory with power steering, A/C and 13 inch
wheels.  AS far as I have been able to determine, all Gremmies in 71
were supposed to have 13" wheels unless they came with A/C.  I am
also going to be looking for rear end parts for the 86 Eagle since
the pinion bearing let go.  The 84 will be a total project for the
next 2 to 3 years.
     I have dealt with Bart in the past, buying a Hornet grille from
him.  This is a good site.  Thanks Bart.

Dave Shaver
Havelock, NC
dshaver@xxxx