Re: [BaadAssGremlins] feeling silly

Kevin,
If you need  carb try "tomco" in Calif. They are listed on line and if I look I have their Phone #

Kevin <grinding_gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
Ok, I just found out that Offenhauser only makes manafolds. No carbs. tee
hee.   Oh well if I need a new two barrel....I guess I'll have to try for a nos one.
Yeeeeahh I know, good luck, I have looked before, if there was anything more
hard to get, that is the piece. Perhaps mine only needs a good oiling to make
it work right again. I put a new carb kit in it twice when it was still in my
Cherokee.  When the motor was in the Jeep it kept quitting all of a sudden
and then flooded out when I tried to restart.  I had a Dodge pickup ( that I set
on fire and rolled into a steep ditch) that did the same thing. I replaced the
pickup coil and it ran fine. Then....the next time I started it up it shot the
universal joint through my front porch window. needless to say I no longer
have a Dodge truck. I think saten possesed it. Any way I won't get rid of the
Gremlin Like I did the Dodge pick up....The point I'm making is perhaps It
needs a pick up coil instead of a carb?  Oh well I'll quit speculating and wait
until I get that far.  Also..... I really did not set fire to the Dodge...although I
really wanted to. I gave the truck to my brother and he fixed the U joint and it
has been running great ever since. No vehicles were hurt in the making of this
posting. ;D

Do you Yahoo!?