Re: Hello!

Wow! I can't believe all the postings here, this group rocks! Thanks Bart, I will
post some pics prolly next week when I have a chance to get close to my
gremmie again. Does anyone know how to tell if a rear axle is the limited slip
variety? I have a '74 Grem that I bought 10 years ago that is suppose to have
a limited slip rearend in it. After I bought the car the previous owner tried to
buy the rear axle out of it and then one of his friends also tried to get me to sell
the rear axle. It's prolly a pretty good indication it really is, but....I would like to
be sure before I bolt it up to my double mint Gremmie.
Kevin