Belated introduction

Good Afternoon to all,
They say the mind is the first thing to go and mine left a long
time ago. My name is Dave Shaver. I am a retired US Marine. I
currently own a 71 Gremlin an 84 Eagle Sport Wagon and an 86 Eagle
Wagon. I have been collecting parts for all three vehicles for the
past 2 years since I went out of work with a bad neck injury. The
Gremmie and hopefully the 86 Eagle will see road time this year. I
took the original manifold off the Gremmie and replaced it with a
2bbl setup from a 78 Concord. I am looking for a late 60's to early
70's 2bbl carb for her. I am the third owner. She is special as
she came from the factory with power steering, A/C and 13 inch
wheels. AS far as I have been able to determine, all Gremmies in 71
were supposed to have 13" wheels unless they came with A/C. I am
also going to be looking for rear end parts for the 86 Eagle since
the pinion bearing let go. The 84 will be a total project for the
next 2 to 3 years.
I have dealt with Bart in the past, buying a Hornet grille from
him. This is a good site. Thanks Bart.

Dave Shaver
Havelock, NC
dshaver@xxxx