Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Heads......

In a message dated 3/21/2004 7:54:12 PM Central Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxx writes:
Of course the best are the 1970  319291C part # heads. They have the adjustable rockers and have a 50.6 CC combustion chamber as apposed to the later style with 58 cc heads. So the '291C heads make for cheap higher compression.
Davis

I have a set of each of these heads already. I am running the 58 cc heads on my 401. A friend of mine has a Jeep with a 360 and he was wanting a set of heads with the adjustable rockers. I was going to tell him he could get his heads machined if it wasn't such a major job.

Thanks for the info.

Rick